Budget season is here and it's a time when tough decisions must be made. This is a lot of responsibility for any team, and can cause anxiety and stressful situations at work.
Making smart budgeting decisions requires you to be informed about which line items are adding value to your property and tenants so we wanted to make sure you understand how WiredScore can help you.
Here are the top three ways WiredScore can drive value for your team:
1. Demonstrate a commitment to technology by future-proofing your building
Are you committed to keeping your office asset up to date with the latest advances in technology?
A Wired Certified building is the ultimate measure of a modern and well-connected building.
During the Wired Certification process and upon renewal of the certification every 2 years, our team of building technology experts will:
- Execute a comprehensive analysis of your property’s digital readiness and advise on where to invest accordingly based on:
- Where your competitors in the market have made improvements
- Preparation for emerging technology and future advancements
- Ensure your investments will be compatible with future technology, like 5G and Smart Building devices
- Manage coordination and procurement of Internet Service Providers (ISPs) as needed
- Be available to answer your team’s questions around which improvements will support the best experience for new and current tenants
2. Brand your property as tech-forward to support leasing
Show prospective tenants that you are a future-looking ownership group with a digitally-advanced asset. Wired Certification is the clear way to position your building ahead of your competition.
Tenants are much more likely to commit to long leases if they are confident their office of choice will continue to meet their evolving technology needs, year after year.
Plus, independent research from CoStar’s Portfolio Strategy Group found that Wired Certified buildings can command up to $7.50/sq ft in extra rent compared to non-Wired Certified properties.
3. Improve Tenant Experience with WiredScore Connect
From your first fiber install to your latest lease signing, we'll help your building and your tenants get connected.
For tenants choosing the right ISP and plan for their business is a time consuming and complicated process. Positioned at the intersection of telecom and real estate, our team of experts is uniquely qualified to translate tenant requirements into the best service option for their company.
Our new complimentary concierge service, WiredScore Connect*, helps tenants discover and compare internet service packages. We’ll also negotiate competitive rates from all the providers to get your tenants the best prices and save them the hassle of dealing with ISPs. You can offer WiredScore Connect services to your tenants as a free, value-add service.
Without proper oversight an ISP installation can be a major headache and time suck for property managers. If your tenants leverage our team to procure internet, we’ll work with the ISP to facilitate an improved order and installation process. Let us take the weight and worry off your shoulders.
*WiredScore Connect is currently only available in the United States.
If you have questions about how to include your Wired Certification renewal in your budget to maintain the achievement at your building, your Client Success Manager has you covered.
Reach out and schedule a time to connect with them.